REGISTRATION: Walk-In, or online
We accept cash or check for all in-person registrations. We can accept credit cards for in-person registrations over and all online registrations.
If a check is returned, Timpany Center management will contact the individual on the account and notify them about the transaction. There will be a $25 processing fee for ALL returned checks in addition to the already due amount. If a member has more than two checks bounce in a calendar year, Timpany Center management reserves the right to request cash or credit card payment for future registrations.
- All refunds will be done by in-house credit or original payment method.
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Timpany Center. Full refunds (minus a $25.00 processing fee) will be issued if the request is postmarked at least 7 business days in advance.
- The $25.00 processing fee will be waived for refund requests with a documented medical excuse.
- If payment was received via check, there is a 2-week waiting period before the original check is processed and mailed. Credit card refunds will be credited back to the original card account within 3 weeks of processing refund request. Requests after the 7 day period must be submitted and will be handled on an individual basis.
SWIM LESSON MAKEUPS
- If a lesson is canceled by Timpany Center (instructor illness, facility closure, etc.), a make up or credit will be offered.
- If a student misses a class due to medical reasons, a makeup can be scheduled during the designated make up week after receipt of proper documentation.
- If a student misses a class due to vacation or other scheduling conflict, credits or refunds are not offered. If a spot is open in another class with the same level, the student may be able to schedule a make up within the current session. This option is only available for group lessons and availability is not guaranteed.
Timpany Center reserves the right to provide a qualified substitute teacher in the event the teacher listed on the schedule is unable to fulfill his/her assignment (no refunds if a substitute teacher needs to fill in for the class).
If you are a first time user you will need to create your own account by clicking on the "create account" button on our home page. After you have created your account, you will be able to register online for programs. Please feel free to contact us for technical support or any other question you have about the online registration.
*IF YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT! CALL US AND WE WILL RETRIEVE THE INFORMATION. THIS WILL KEEP ALL PAYMENT HISTORIES TOGETHER.
What Information is collected?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site, you will be asked to enter your information. No information is collected when you visit the site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
-To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
-To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
-To process transactions. Your information, whether public, or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
-To send periodic emails or text alerts (optional).
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties, who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or service to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Changes to our policy
730 Empey Way, San Jose, CA 95128